£155,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 July 2013||£118,000||£31,000|
|26 October 2007||£149,000||£18,005|
|31 March 2006||£130,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 17th JUNE AT 12:00PM **
Rarely available, well presented and well-proportioned semi detached villa situated within a very popular area. The property is conveniently located for easy access to amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and road networks.
Rarely available, well presented and well-proportioned semi detached villa situated within a very popular area. The property is conveniently located for easy access to amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and road networks. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, cloakroom with two piece white suite, ceramic tiled flooring and chrome heated towel rail. There is a good sized front facing lounge with Grey laminated flooring and double fifteen panel doors to the kitchen. The dining kitchen boasts an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, pelmet lighting and an inset sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood, microwave oven and fridge-freezer. There is also an under stair storage cupboard housing the electricity meter, circuit breakers and the "Vokera" combi boiler. There are also French doors to the rear gardens. The upper landing leads to two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a single bedroom with recessed television shelving, storage and lighting. The fully tiled contemporary styled bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern vanity unit wash hand basin and a bath with shower and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, u.p.v.c. roofline, bespoke blinds, a large summer house, driveway and gardens. Ideal family home and viewing is advised!
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.89m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 6" x 10' 8" ( 5.03m x 3.25m )
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.17m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.