£170,000 Offers over
### CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 11/06/2021 @11AM ### Three bedroom semi detached home offering entrance hall, front facing lounge, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen, modern fitted bathroom, en-suite shower room and w.c. There is also a garage, driveway and enclosed garden to rear.
Modern semi detached home offering spacious accommodation over two levels and located within a residential modern development. The accommodation comprises of on the ground floor of entrance hall, spacious front facing lounge, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen with French doors leading to rear garden, utility room and modern fitted w.c. On the upper floor there are upper landing, three good sized bedrooms with modern fitted en-suite shower room to bedroom one and bedrooms one and two benefiting from built in wardrobes, there is also a modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath, wash hand basin and w.c. The property is further enhanced by garage, monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to monobloc giving excellent off street parking and the enclosed rear garden is private with decked patio area, chipped area and hut.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this truly walk in condition family home.
Lounge 17' 3" max x 10' 3" ( 5.26m max x 3.12m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 3" x 11' 4" max ( 4.95m x 3.45m max )
Bedroom One 18' 5" max x 8' 8" ( 5.61m max x 2.64m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 4.22m max x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 6' 3" ( 3.76m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.