£240,000 Offers over
Immaculate detached villa occupying a prime position with an ever desirable development. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this stunning and spacious detached villa set within a prestigious modern development.
Internally this spacious family home extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with two storage cupboards, a low level two piece W.C, a bright formal dining sized lounge with lovely rear french doors and access to the stunning modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated appliances with further space for free standing units.
The upper level of this beautiful family home offers four well proportioned bedrooms, a stylish family three piece bathroom and a stunning en suite shower room complete with part tiling and tiled flooring. This fantastic family home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, low maintenance front and rear private gardens and driveway.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment
Lounge 20' 8" x 11' 5" ( 6.30m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.