£300,000 Offers over
Detached cottage: 3 public rooms, 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, double garage and sits within approximately 2 acres of ground. Rural location. Some work has been carried out to this formal School House but requires further upgrading.
Formerly The old School House this extensive family home offers flexible spacious accommodation over two levels and is set within approx 2 acres of land. The accommodation currently comprises of w.c., modern fitted kitchen, with breakfast bar and is open to dining area and lounge area, there is also a games room, 3rd reception room, three stairways to upper apartments, nine double bedrooms, with five en-suites and bathroom. The property has garage situated at the front of the property, and garden grounds to front, side and rear with open aspects over the countryside
Although the present owner has started renovations, there is still further work to be done, but offers a rare opportunity to refurbish this unique home.
The Auld Annick Lodge is set within a pleasant countryside setting and lies about 3 miles from the picturesque Ayrshire town of Kilwinning. The town boasts excellent road links and railway station with regular services to Glasgow, Ayr and Largs. It is also well served by Prestwick Airport, with routes to many European destinations and within 22.5 miles to Glasgow Airport which fly's out to most major holiday destinations,
The Ayrshire coast is famous for golf, with championship courses at Royal Troon, Prestwick and Turnberry. There are excellent sailing prospects on the Firth of Clyde, with yachting marinas at Troon and further up the coast at Largs and Inverkip. Largs is also served by Calmac ferries offering a service to the nearby island of Cumbrae.
Lounge/dining/kitchen 56' 4" x 17' 1" ( 17.17m x 5.21m )
Games Room 25' x 19' 3" min ( 7.62m x 5.87m min )
3rd Public Room 34' 7" x 20' 2" ( 10.54m x 6.15m )
Master Bedroom 18' 10" x 18' 10" ( 5.74m x 5.74m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 14' 10" ( 4.52m x 4.52m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 16' 8" x 10' 2" ( 5.08m x 3.10m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Four 17' 4" max x 14' 4" ( 5.28m max x 4.37m )
Bedroom Five 25' 6" x 14' 4" ( 7.77m x 4.37m )
Bedroom Six 14' 4" x 13' 2" ( 4.37m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Seven 20' 1" x 15' 4" ( 6.12m x 4.67m )
Bedroom Eight 17' 7" max x 15' min ( 5.36m max x 4.57m min )
Bedroom Nine 13' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.12m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.