£250,000 Offers over
Seldom available, appealing and extremely well presented extended semi detached villa occupying an enviable semi rural location within three miles of Paisley. This outstanding property offers fantastic scope to run a variety of businesses from home with office, workshop, storage and parking on-site!
Seldom available, appealing and extremely well presented extended semi detached villa occupying a semi rural location on the outskirts of the village of Neilston which is three miles south of Paisley. The accommodation comprises: Vestibule, reception hallway, spacious rear facing lounge with side facing French doors, quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring, feature sunken seating area with bespoke sofas, ceiling fan above, an inset eighty inch flatscreen t.v. and five contemporary radiators. The kitchen boasts an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units, sink with mixer tap and pelmet lighting. There is an integrated induction ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, microwave/ conventional oven, dishwasher, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a U.S. style fridge-freezer, waterproof laminated flooring and a t.v. bracket. The tiled bathroom comprises a w.c, twin vanity unit wash hand basins with mirrors above and a sunken bath with over bath shower. There are full height built-in shelved storage cupboards with utility area and an "Ideal" combi boiler. The landing leads to two double bedrooms with full length built-in wardrobes. There is also a W.C. off the landing and a staircase off to an attic room with built-in drawers/cupboards. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a large detached office/workshop and garden grounds which feature decking with artificial grass and extensive monobloc parking. Early viewing is imperative!
Lounge/ Dining Room 22' 5" x 16' 10" ( 6.83m x 5.13m )
Kitchen 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Bathroom 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Attic Room 12' 6" x 12' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.68m )
Detached Office 17' 7" x 11' 8" ( 5.36m x 3.56m )
Studio / Storage Facility 18' 7" x 14' 9" ( 5.66m x 4.50m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.