£395,000 Offers over
Located in a wonderful elevated position in Shandon "Laighfield" is a magnificent split level detached villa over three levels that afford outstanding views towards the Gareloch.
Located in a wonderful elevated position in Shandon "Laighfield" is a magnificent split level detached villa over three levels that afford outstanding views towards the Gareloch. Built in the early 90's the current owners purchased the property when it was just 18 months old. Access to the property is via a private road shared between three other properties and the Mod. "Laighfield" has a large mono-block driveway with excellent parking facilities and large detached garage. On the lower floor there is a magnificent lounge with bay window and access to a gorgeous sun room which has doors leading to the terrace. The kitchen is a superb size and is fully fitted with a range of integral appliances. There is a large dining area also with access to the terrace and an adjoining utility room. The mid floor has a good sized bedroom currently utilised as a study and a cloakroom with WC. The upper floor has three further bedrooms all of which have outstanding views towards the water. The main bedroom has the luxury of an En-suite, dressing room and wardrobe space. In addition there are various store cupboards on the landing and family bathroom. Externally "Laighfield" sits within beautiful landscape gardens which are mostly south facing. There is a large terrace and various seating areas with beautiful views. As mentioned there is a large private driveway with parking for several vehicles and a detached garage with electric roller door.
Lounge 22' 6" x 14' 6" Max ( 6.86m x 4.42m Max )
Sun Room 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.84m )
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
Utility Room 14' 6" x 5' 10" ( 4.42m x 1.78m )
Study/bedroom 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
Cloakroom 6' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.65m )
Wc 6' 11" x 3' 1" ( 2.11m x 0.94m )
Main Bedroom 14' 6" Max x 11' 9" ( 4.42m Max x 3.58m )
Dressing Room 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
En-Suite 7' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 14' 6" Max x 12' 7" ( 4.42m Max x 3.84m )
Bedroom 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
Bathroom 11' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.