£268,500 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming detached bungalow, which is presented in walk-in condition &is conveniently situated in this highly desirable location. This impressive property offers flexible living accommodation &viewing is highly recommended....
This stunning bungalow is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, including those seeking one level living. The property also offers versatile living accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally this immaculately presented property offers well-proportioned &well laid out accommodation extending to a welcoming, bright &airy entrance hallway. The spacious Living Room is a wonderful area in which to socialise &entertain, whilst the large window to the front aspect allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern, contemporary Kitchen is a real stand-out feature of this home &offers a range of base &wall units, as well as integrated appliances to include built in oven/hob &dishwasher. Conveniently situated off the Kitchen is the Utility Room, providing additional storage &access to the rear garden. There are 2 bedrooms, both double in size, with the Master Bedroom benefitting from a stylish en suite Wet Room. The Dining Room, with patio doors leading out to the rear garden, could be easily be used as a 3rd bedroom or office/study depending on the owners lifestyle requirements, due to the flexibility on offer with the home. Completing the accommodation is a stunning fully tiled family bathroom comprising of roll-top bath, WC &wash hand basin.
Living Room 16' 7" x 12' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.33m max x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 13' 3" max &exc wardrobe x 12' 7" ( 4.04m max &exc wardrobe x 3.84m )
Bedroom 12' 7" x 13' 3" max &exc wardrobe ( 3.84m x 4.04m max &exc wardrobe )
Bedroom/dining Room 8' 11" x 12' 6" exc wardrobe ( 2.72m x 3.81m exc wardrobe )
To the front of the home is an attractive low maintenance garden &a driveway providing off street parking for numerous family sized cars, plus access to the timber garage. The rear garden, is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home &is generously sized with mature plants, tress &shrubs plus both a patio &lawn area.
The property is situated in a sought after locale close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.