£237,500 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this spacious 4 bedroom detached family home, which is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This charming detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home, which also offers flexible &versatile accommodation.
Internally the property boasts capacious accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of a reception hallway, with downstairs WC &staircase leading to the upper level. The generously sized Living Room, is an ideal space for relaxing &socialising, as well as benefitting from windows to the front &side aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The well-proportioned, formal Dining Room is perfect for entertaining &very much in keeping with today's lifestyle preferences, again with a window to the front aspect. The modern, stylish Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus has the additional inclusion of a built-in oven/hob &fridge/freezer - there is a door leading out to a handy Utility area, which also then provides access to both the garage &rear garden. On the upper level are 4 good sized bedrooms, all benefiting from built-in wardrobes &completing the accommodation is the modern Shower Room comprising of double Shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. There is a good range of in built storage space to be found throughout the property &the home further benefits from gas central heating.
Living Room 19' 2" x 11' 10" ( 5.84m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 11' 6" max &inc wardrobe ( 3.15m x 3.51m max &inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 12' 1" max &inc wardrobe ( 3.12m x 3.68m max &inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 8' 9" x 12' max &inc wardrobe ( 2.67m x 3.66m max &inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 8' 6" x 8' 6" exc wardrobe ( 2.59m x 2.59m exc wardrobe )
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer.
Externally, to the front of House, the gardens are mainly laid to lawn &the property further benefits from a driveway, providing off road parking &access to the garage. The rear garden has a lawn &patio area, with shrubs &borders.
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.