£80,000 Offers over
***CLOSING DATE 19TH OCT @ 11AM****Three bedrooms semi detached villa set within corner plot. Accd: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom. There is also extensive driveway gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front, side and rear.
Semi detached villa situated within one of Kilwinnings most popular areas, being close to local schools, shops, bus routes and major roads links. Located within a corner plot and offers spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is entrance porch, entrance hall, front facing lounge and bathroom comprising of bath with over shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and w.c. On the upper floor there three good sized double bedrooms. The property is further enhanced by extensive driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front, side and rear.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent sized family home.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' ( 4.52m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Twoo 12' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.