£250,000 Offers over
Enjoying an enviable position in this hugely popular modern estate, is this truly outstanding 3 bedroom detached Villa which offers an abundance of space. The property is in fresh neutral decor with quality fixture and fittings throughout. Viewing is essential.
This stunning Show Home condition three bedroom detached villa is located in the hugely popular Cambuslang location.
This truly outstanding property offers an abundance of space geared for comfortable modern living. The entrance hallway leads to a beautiful bright lounge to the front of the property, modern fitted kitchen/dining area with patio doors leading to the rear gardens, downstairs WC and utility room. On the upper level there are three bedrooms (master en-suite shower room) and family bathroom.
Externally there is a driveway together with partially converted garage. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and stunning rear gardens.
Cambuslang offers a range of local shopping facilities with further amenities available at Rutherglen and East Kilbride. Access is available to the motorway network system. Public transport links and local schools are situated nearby. Recreational facilities within the area include several public parks, bowling and tennis clubs and a choice of golf courses.
We have tried to put into words what this fantastic home has to offer but only internal viewing will confirm this.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 8" Max x 9' 1" ( 6.30m Max x 2.77m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 9' Max x 7' 9" ( 2.74m Max x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.