£125,000 Guide price
***SOLD OFF MARKET***Upload Abode is delighted to present this fantastic 2-bedroom semi-detached home in a popular residential area of Bellshill. This home benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, large driveway and gorgeous décor throughout.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. The quiet, private street free from traffic and close to fantastic local transport links and schools.
2. I love the sliding doors in the living area, as they allow the sun to shine in all day long.
3. The modern kitchen and bathroom which has been recently renovated are also favourites of mine. They have been done to a high finish and the breakfast bar, in particular, is an ideal place to catch up with all the family.
4. I love the high ceilings and beams in the living area! It makes the room feel even more spacious and bright.
5. A great amount of storage throughout the property! All rooms are extremely large, with inbuilt storage space in all 3 bedrooms. There is also two significant sized cupboards too.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into the hallway with access to the lounge, shower room and stairs with luxurious carpet to the first floor.
This welcoming lounge benefits feature wallpaper and patio door to the back garden allowing an abundance of natural light to flow in.
Modern kitchen with white cabinets, complementary worktops, integrated appliances and side door to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage and views to the rear of the property.
Previously the master bedroom, partitioned into two generous double bedrooms with built-in storage.
Family Shower room:
Located on the ground floor with stylish wet wall and rainfall shower.
The front of the property benefits from a large driveway and lawn with path to the front door.
The rear of the property has a large lawn, patio, garage and fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Bellshill:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland's Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100's of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.