£220,000 Offers over
We are delighted to offer to the market this stunning Link Detached Villa to the market. The property is situated with a popular development in St Leonard's. The accommodation comprise of lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and stunning roof terrace.
Immaculately presented three bedroom link detached villa with outstanding roof terrace.
The property accommodation comprises a welcoming hallway offering access throughout. The ground level benefits from having two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having en-suite shower room. A wc on this level completes the ground floor.
The first floor has modern fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units, a separate shower room, bright spacious lounge with Juliet style balcony and access to a spacious dining room.
The top level hosts a good size landing, French doors allowing access to roof terrace with stunning views and there is a third double bedroom, again with storage and a further family bathroom with three piece suite comprising wc, wash hand basin and bath.
The property is further benefits gas central heating and double glazing along with driveway and secure gardens.
East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town. It also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities. The town is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
Early Viewing is Advised.
Lounge 12' 11" Max x 11' 5" ( 3.94m Max x 3.48m )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Shower Room 7' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.18m x 1.75m )
Ground Wc 5' 9" x 4' ( 1.75m x 1.22m )
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.45m x 2.67m Max )
En-Suite 6' 6" x 5' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.65m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 6" Max ( 3.48m x 2.90m Max )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 4' 10" ( 1.93m x 1.47m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.