£450,000 Offers over
1 Jardine Place offers the ultimate in luxury family living in an exclusive private development in Bathgate, Boasting three storeys of spacious and contemporary accommodation, this executive detached house with five double bedrooms, four bathrooms plus w,c. and a free-flowing sociable arrangement of living areas accompanied by a south-facing garden and excellent private parking, offers everything you could want in a family home.
EPC Rating - Band C
Situated within an exclusive development, close to Bathgate's shopping amenities, the property sits on the edge of the cul de sac on a generous corner plot and is the largest house style within the entire development.
Finished with quality fittings and features complemented by contemporary décor throughout, this stunning house is offered to the market in a true move-in condition.
- Stylishly presented detached, five-bedroom home over three storeys of luxury family oriented accommodation, provides flexible and versatile living for growing or extended families! The layout allows residents their own privacy within the house but provides ample living space when it's time to come together.
- Upgraded extensively throughout including a brand new kitchen, new bathroom &en-suites, and a new boiler
- Plentiful enclosed out door space with south facing garden, perfect for entertaining and Sumer BBQs
- Fantastic community feel throughout the development
- Gorgeous countryside views from the front of the property to fields and the Bathgate hills
- Double garage provides great opportunity for home working with private office.
- Ample off street parking for several cars!
- Situated within an exclusive development, close to Bathgate's shopping amenities, train station and idyllic surrounding countryside.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.