£134,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|13 April 2017||£88,000||£7,000|
|31 July 2008||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 2 bedroom semi-detached home, which is presented in walk-in condition &situated in this popular residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This immaculately presented property is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a home which offers turn-key condition.
Internally this charming property consists of an entrance hallway &a downstairs WC, whilst the contemporary &well-proportioned Living Room is an ideal space for relaxing &unwinding, as well as benefiting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. Situated off the Living Room is a stylish, modern Kitchen/Dining Room, which is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home &is tastefully fitted with a range of contemporary base &wall units, as well as benefiting from a door leading out to the rear garden. On the upper floor are 2 bedrooms, which are both doubles in size &both also benefitting from in-built storage. Finally, concluding the accommodation is an attractive, modern 3 piece family Bathroom, comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin &WC. There is the addition of a staircase leading up into the loft area, which has power, lighting &a window for natural light.
This home is truly presented to an excellent standard throughout, with a high quality of fixture &fittings, plus bright fresh décor. The property further benefits from gas radiator heating.
Living Room 13' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.61m )
Kitchen/dining Room 14' 8" max x 11' 10" ( 4.47m max x 3.61m )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
To the front of the home is small garden area, plus a driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is a further impressive feature of this home, with a landscaped gravelled area &a detached timber outbuilding, whilst there is also an additional gravelled off road parking area, with vehicular access behind the rear garden.
Tillicoultry is a popular village situated to the east of Stirling which offers fabulous views to the Ochil Hills. Local facilities are available in the village including banking, shops, health centre &primary schooling. Major shops &railway links are available in Alloa &Stirling. The M9 &M80 are within easy striking distance &offer commuter access to Glasgow, Perth &Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.