£280,000 Offers over
Detached villa private location, Offering flexible accommodation comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with balcony overlooking garden, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, sun room, five bedrooms and bath in the en-suite. Garage. Extensive driveway.
Detached villa nestling within a private estate, accessed over ornate bridge and giving the feeling you are located in a rural location, yet within minutes to major road links, and bus routes. This spacious homes offers flexible accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is entrance porch, entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, sun room, dining room and double bedroom, stairway leads to the extensive lounge with patio doors leading to balcony which overlooks the private gardens. On the first floor there are a further four bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from en-suite bathroom, the modern family bathroom is also situated on this floor and comprises of bath, seperate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. The property is further enhanced by garage, extensive driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front, side and rear.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home with flexible accommodation within close proximity to town centre.
Lounge 24' 10" x 17' 4" ( 7.57m x 5.28m )
Dining Room 13' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' 9" to units ( 4.24m x 2.97m to units )
Master Bedroom 14' 9" to wardrobes x 12' 2" ( 4.50m to wardrobes x 3.71m )
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Five 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.