£200,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 October 2016||£196,000||£41,000|
|30 September 2010||£155,000||£66,445|
|1 April 2010||£88,555||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An immaculately presented semi-detached home enjoying a slightly elevated position to afford a good degree of privacy from pavement level and enhanced enormously by virtue of a rear kitchen extension.
Enjoying a slightly elevated position on Orchard Park Avenue to secure privacy from pavement level , this impressive semi-detached home has been thoughtfully extended and upgraded to now deliver a balanced compliment of family accommodation over two levels.
Boasting a stylish and notably bright interior, the accommodation on the principal level comprises welcoming reception hallway with storage off, generously proportioned dining sized lounge with dual aspect window formations enveloping the apartment in natural light, comprehensively fitted kitchen incorporating a significant range of base and wall units as well as useful breakfast bar and downstairs w.c. hosting modern white two piece suite.
On the upper level, a bright landing affords access in turn to two extremely well-appointed bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom featuring white suite, overhead shower attachment and feature tiling. There is also a sizeable attic area providing superb family storage.
Similarly impressive externally, this home benefits from a spacious rear garden which has been laid predominantly to lawn with an attractive timber sun deck beyond. The enclosed nature of this area delivers a superb child and pet friendly proposition.
Dining Lounge 23' 3" max x 12' 5" max ( 7.09m max x 3.78m max )
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.28m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 9' 6" plus recesses ( 4.80m x 2.90m plus recesses )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.18m )
Bathroom 9' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.