£150,000 Offers over
Charming semi detached bungalow which benefits from an extension to offer deceptively spacious accommodation. Comprising reception hallway, lounge open to dining area, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and sitting room/3 rd bedroom. CLOSING DATE 12/8/2021 NOON
Deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow which benifits from a rear facing extension to provide flexible accommodation which requires a degree of upgrading. The setting is a tranquil residential pocket with open aspects which requires immediate viewing comprising reception hallway, lounge open plan to dining area, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, sitting room/3rd bedroom, bathroom and seperate shower room. The specification includes gas centrasl heating, mainly double glazed and driveway leading to a garage.
Houston is a very poplar residential district with local amenities within the village including general shopping, schooling at both primary and secondary levels of some repute to include Gryffe high school with and its rating for excellence and regular bus services to a wide range of locations including nearby Glasgow city centre and Paisley. This location is also ideal for commuting as it boasts easy access to the M8 motorway and its links to all major destinations.
Lounge 13' 7" x 13' ( 4.14m x 3.96m )
Dining Area 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 3/sitting Room 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 4' 8" ( 2.26m x 1.42m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.