£250,000 Offers over
Immaculate semi-detached villa occupying a prime position with an ever desirable development. Good catchment for schooling. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful, immaculately presented semi-detached villa decorated tastefully throughout and set within a prestigious modern development in Newton Mearns.
Internally this spacious family home extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with W.C, large, modern, open plan living area with lounge and a stunning kitchen dinner which has a range of gloss floor and wall mounted units, integrated appliances and vinyl flooring. The bright spacious lounge has bi-fold doors leading out to the beautifully maintained back garden with decking area and built in furniture.
The upper level of this beautiful family home offers three well-proportioned bedrooms, two of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master bedroom has an en suite with a rainfall shower. This home also consists of a modern family three piece bathroom which is partially tiled with a heated towel rail and another rainfall shower.
This family home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, low maintenance front and rear private gardens and driveway.
Lounge 16' 8" x 8' 4" ( 5.08m x 2.54m )
Kitchen/dinner Irregular Shaped Room 18' 6" widest point x 10' 7" widest point ( 5.64m widest point x 3.23m)
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 13' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.77m)
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.