£200,000 Offers over
An extremely well-appointed semi-detached villa set amidst a predominantly level garden plot within one of Giffnock's more family-friendly pockets and priced to reflect the need for significant upgrading.
Situated within a quiet, family-friendly pocket of Cunningham Drive, this semi-detached home finds itself within the ever sought-after East Renfrewshire school catchment zone and has been priced to reflect the need for internal upgrading.
Occupying a level plot, the property comprises entrance hallway with significant storage off, generous dining sized lounge drawing an abundance of natural light by virtue of dual aspect window formations, fitted kitchen, three upper level bedrooms and family bathroom. There are private gardens to both front and rear with off-street parking afforded via a lengthy driveway which leads in turn to a detached garage.
Cunningham Drive lies close to a number of services and amenities on nearby Fenwick Road, which include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, banks, post offices and restaurants. A number of leisure facilities including golf, bowling, tennis clubs and parks are also available close by, as are regular bus and rail services running to outlying areas making this an ideal base for commuting. Main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks such as the M77, M8, M74 and southern orbital all of which provide fast road access to Glasgow City centre,
Dining Lounge 22' 6" max x 12' 1" max ( 6.86m max x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.48m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 3.86m x 2.79m plus door recess )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 3" plus door recess ( 2.87m x 2.82m plus door recess )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.95m max x 2.79m max )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.