£190,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 August 2012||£131,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CLOSING DATE 20/8/2021 AT NOON. Semi detached villa offered in pristine condition which is ideal for family living. Comprising reception hall, Lounge into dining area, fitted kitchen accessing rear gardens, upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, bathroom . Gas C/H. D/glazing. Garage and private gardens.
Situated within an appealing residential pocket amidst the original village setting this desirable semi detached villa offers family accommodation of a particularly high calibre close to an array of local amenities and public transport links. The interior is in pristine condition throughout offering a contemporary style and finish which is certain to impress. Comprising reception hallway, god sized lounge into a family diner, fitted kitchen which access rear gardens, upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, bathroom and loft storage area. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, garage and landscaped garden grounds ideal for spring and summer months.
Bishopton is a village of considerable repute complete with numerous amenities including primary schooling local shopping and an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants for leisure pursuits. There is an impressive array of sporting pursuits both indoor and outdoor to cater to all needs. The road infrastructure is ideal for commuting with swift access to the M8 network to Glasgow airport , city centre and beyond. Public transport provides both bus and rail services to an array of destinations on a regular basis.
Lounge 13' 5" x 13' ( 4.09m x 3.96m )
Dining Area 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Fitted Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.31m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
Garage 14' 2" x 8' ( 4.32m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.