£295,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this welcoming 4 bedroom detached family home in a popular residential area of Strathaven. This property boasts an open-plan kitchen/diner, well proportioned room sizes and great entertaining space with feature fireplace in the lounge.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Great, private, south facing garden with BBQ area to the side.
2. Really quiet, private street.
3. Fabulous open-plan dining/kitchen.
4. The stunning fireplace in the lounge is great on those cold days as it can heat the whole house.
5. Fantastic room sizes throughout the property.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door into the hallway where you will find a fully tiled W.C, lounge, kitchen/diner and an amazing glass balustrade leading to the first floor.
Bright room with a large bay window allowing lots of natural light, neutral décor and stunning feature glass encased fireplace.
Gorgeous matte wall and base units are complemented by wood effect worktops and Karndean flooring. There is space for a family dining table with patio doors and access to the sitting room.
Located off the kitchen/diner, this space offers flexibility with its current use as a sitting room but could be used as a formal dining room or home office.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
Generous double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes, fully tiled en-suite shower room and views to the rear of the property.
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe, currently used as a dressing room.
Single bedroom with built-in storage, currently used as a home office.
Fully tiled white bathroom suite with large vanity offering storage and electric shower over the bath.
The front of the property has a large driveway leading to the integrated garage and well-maintained gardens.
The rear of the property has a patio area with lawn and well-maintained shrubs and trees creating a screen of privacy. To the side, there is a private paved BBQ area.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Strathaven:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.