£220,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 July 2004||£172,500||£34,500|
|26 September 2003||£138,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
4 bedroom family home in Prestwick with large living/dining area and conservatory with garden views.
Moor park pace is located within a popular modern development with limited traffic, making it the perfect location for raising a family. The property is detached with a large garage; leaving room for the property to be further extended in the future should there be a demand for extra space. The property at present is spacious and well proportioned, occupying a corner plot with a large drive way and lawned front garden.
On entering the property you are first welcomed into a spacious living/dining area which additionally benefits from a glass conservatory; offering full views and direct access to a well manicured back garden. To the rear of the property, the kitchen has been recently upgraded with new units and appliances, which match the neutral colour scheme featured throughout the property.
The upstairs accommodation is well proportioned with 4 good sized double rooms, a family bathroom with shower and bath and an ensuite shower room off the master bedroom located to the front of the property. With so much potential, this beautiful property is likely to be very popular so early viewings are advised.
Living Room 22' 8" x 12' 8" ( 6.91m x 3.86m )
Conservatory 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
En Suite 7' 3" x 4' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.35m )
Bed 2 12' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.49m )
Bed 3 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
Bed 4 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.