£82,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this gorgeous 3 bedroom mid-terrace home situated in a central area of Wishaw. This home benefits from a stunning modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom and generous room sizes.
Five things we love about this home:
1. We love the spacious rooms, especially the large living room. It s perfect for a family party or celebration. There are two large windows which make the room bright and enjoyable to be in.
2. We are so lucky with the neighbours here. It makes such a difference knowing you have friendly neighbours on both sides.
3. The garden is secure and safe. This has been perfect for our two kids and a relief knowing they are safe playing out in the garden.
4. We recently put in a new kitchen and bathroom. They are our two favourite rooms in the house.
5. We love the location of the house. It s so close to schools, train stations, bus stops and the town centre. Everything is within walking distance.
Entrance to the property is via a decorative UPVC door into the vestibule where you find a large storage cupboard and wooden flooring leads to the lounge.
Spacious lounge with dual aspect windows allowing an abundance of natural light. There is a modern feature fire with pretty wallpaper behind and this room could also accommodate a dining table at one side.
Modern kitchen with matching wood effect cabinets and splashback. Complementary dark worktop and flooring finish the look and the back door provides access to the garden.
Large double bedroom with wall-mounted TV and views to the rear of the property.
Double bedroom currently used as child s room with bunk-beds.
Single bedroom with built-in storage currently used as a home office.
Bright contemporary white bathroom suite with wet wall and under sink storage.
The front of the property boasts well-maintained gardens and paved path to the front door.
The rear of the property has a paved patio area with steps with the lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Wishaw is a town in North Lanarkshire approximately 15 miles from Glasgow. There are a number of train stations within a short distance including Wishaw, Shieldmuir, Clelland, Hartwood and Shotts. Wishaw is located close to the A71 with access to Livingston and Edinburgh.
Wishaw benefits from a main hospital in the area and a number of good sporting fields and golf course.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Wishaw:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.