£295,000 Offers over
Traditional semi detached villa with semi rural village setting, reception hall, large lounge, bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen, upper floor has three double bedrooms and four piece bathroom. double glazing, many original features, gardens and driveway.There is also biomass heating system.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer 1 St Mary's a beautiful Victorian traditional sandstone semi-detached villa.
The property sits in sizeable grounds and has attractive views over countryside, with a driveway and parking area which leads to the beautifully landscaped garden to the rear.
Internally, the property has been modernised and is beautifully presented with contemporary finishes.
The reception hallway has original staircase and balustrade leading to the half landing and upper level, a formal lounge with contemporary log burning stove, dining room which could be used as a fourth bedroom with feature open fireplace and views out to the rear gardens, breakfasting room with log burning stove leads through into the kitchen, off the kitchen there's a rear vestibule allowing access out to the rear garden.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms, the master sits to the front of the property with outlooks over the surrounding beautiful countryside. the bathroom has been fitted with a contemporary bathroom suite with free standing bath and separate shower.
It is also complimented with a biomass heating system which generates renewable energy.
The property is within 200 yards of the sought after village of Dunlop, and well placed for ease of access to surrounding Ayrshire towns including Stewarton, Kilmaurs and Kilmarnock with a railway station giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre.
This is an ideal family home and offers stunning views over the countryside
Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 2" ( 4.85m x 4.32m )
Dining Room 14' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.73m )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 10' 4" Max ( 3.15m x 3.15m Max )
Bedroom 14' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 16' 10" x 14' 3" ( 5.13m x 4.34m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 1" Max ( 3.61m x 2.46m Max )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.