£210,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|8 July 2016||£179,000||£34,000|
|17 June 2005||£145,000||£5,005|
|20 February 2004||£139,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available main door conversion occupying a prime position within a prestigious locale within Glasgow's Southside.
Allen and Harris are delighted of bring to the market this immaculately presented main door upper conversion set within the popular and established of Cathcart. This fantastic family home is found on Manse Brae which is just a short walk to Cathcart Railway Station and local shopping on Old Castle Road and Clarkston Road.
The property has been freshly decorated throughout in fresh neutral tones and sympathetically improved to offer a contemporary standard of living within a traditional period home. The split level accommodation extends to entrance stairwell, bright lounge with open fireplace, attractive galley style kitchen, utility area , three well proportioned double bedrooms and to complete the accommodation there is a stylish three piece bathroom with over bath shower and single glazed skylight window. Furthermore there is a gas central heating system and partial double glazed window units, whilst in addition there is a patio area to rear and shared garden grounds.
The property is located within sought after Cathcart with a selection of amenities along Clarkston Road and Old Castle Road with shopping at Sainsbury's and Silverburn Shopping Centre only a short drive away. There are numerous recreational facilities in the area including Linn Park only a short distance walk away and Queens Park only a short drive away. Frequent public transport services provide rapid commuter access to the city centre and beyond by bus and train.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.76m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 9" x 5' ( 2.36m x 1.52m)
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.