£165,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 August 2018||£77,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Two bedroom traditional semi detached home offering entrance porch, entrance hall, bay windowed lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen,utility room, w.c., and modern fitted shower room. Garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g and enclosed garden to rear. Pristine condition. Many original features retained.
Stunning traditional semi detached home offering spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is entrance porch, entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, front facing bay windowed lounge, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen and utility room. On the half landing there is a modern fitted shower room, comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. on the upper landing there is two good sized double bedrooms. The property is further enhanced by garage with power and light, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front and side. The front garden has driveway and the rear garden is enclosed with three patio areas, the rear garden has been laid with ease of maintenance in mind.
Viewing is essential to appreciated this excellent family home presented with many original features retained, yet has been tastefully enhanced.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 15' 3" Plus bay window ( 4.50m max x 4.65m Plus bay window )
Dining Kitchen 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Bedroom One 17' 11" max x 13' max ( 5.46m max x 3.96m max )
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.