£209,000 Offers over
A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow, ideally situated within this highly desirable village, offering picturesque backdrop views over both fields &woodland. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this lovely property.
This charming bungalow is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, including those seeking one level living. The property also offers versatile living accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property consists of an entrance hallway &a well-proportioned Living Room, which is an ideal space to relax &unwind, whilst also benefitting from windows to both the front &side aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. Situated off the Living Room is an additional room which the current owner use as a Study/Office &also provides convenient access to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room. The stylish Kitchen itself, is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus also benefits from an integrated oven/hob µwave, as well as providing access out to the rear garden. There are 2 Bedrooms, which are both doubles in size, plus a further room which the current owner use as a formal Dining Room, however this room could also be adapted to alternative usage(such as a 3rd Bedroom), depending on your lifestyle requirements due to the flexible living accommodation on offer throughout the home. Completing the accommodation is a recently refitted modern Shower Room, which is a real stand-out feature of this lovely home &comprises of a double shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
Living Room 22' 5" x 10' 6" ( 6.83m x 3.20m )
Study / Office 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 2" max x 14' 8" max ( 4.01m max x 4.47m max )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 14' 7" ( 3.17m x 4.45m )
Bedroom 10' 7" max &inc wardrobe x 13' 2" ( 3.23m max &inc wardrobe x 4.01m )
Bedroom / Dining Room 8' 5" exc wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 2.57m exc wardrobe x 2.95m )
The home is well-presented throughout &further benefits from handy &practical storage provisions. It must be noted that the property is of Dorran construction &as per the Home Report, is unlikely to be suitable for lending purposes.
Externally the property has a driveway providing off road parking &access to a timber garage, whilst the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs &borders. The rear garden is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home, with an elevated patio area in which to relax, whilst also providing an area in which to enjoy &maximise the wonderful backdrop over the fields &woodland. There is also a large lawn area, with shrubs &borders. Any prospective buyer who has a passion for gardening or who desires a wonderful outside space to enjoy, will be wholly impressed by what is on offer. Finally there is access from the rear garden to a Store Room, which is situated beneath the property &which the current owner currently use as both a handy Utility Room &Workshop.
Kippen offers an excellent range of local amenities including local shops, post office &village pubs. The nearby historic City of Stirling offers extensive shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores located in the Thistle Marches Shopping Centres. M8 &M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities are available close-by as well as some lovely surrounding walks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.