£450,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 March 2006||£315,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An Immaculate and unique detached conversion of a detached former water works by GCWW circa 1911 offering modern family living within a prestigious locale within Glasgow's Southside.
Early internal viewings are essential to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this detached former GCWW water works that offers a highly individual dwelling full of enormous character and vision. Integrally the property has been fully redesigned offering modern family living whilst retaining a plethora of traditional and contemporary features and bespoke design.
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this unique family home boasts accommodation over four levels to include a welcoming reception area with feature spiral staircase, dramatic lounge with open plan kitchen and dining areas featuring tall window formations, exposed beamed ceiling and stunning stainless steel kitchen wall and base units with some integrated appliances as well as further space for free standing appliances.
This fantastic property further extends to include a generous sized family room, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms with beautiful master en suite shower room as well as two further bathrooms. A particular feature of this amazing home is the fabulous games room situated on the lower floor that offers hardwood flooring and further storage.
In addition this property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, partial double glazing, private driveway with single garage and private low maintenance garden grounds.
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 32' 10" x 19' 8" ( 10.01m x 5.99m)
Family Room 20' 4" x 11' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.58m )
Games Room Irregular Shaped Room 32' 1" x 18' 2" ( 9.78m x 5.54m)
Utility 10' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.07m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 14' 1" To Wardrobes x 10' 10" ( 4.29m To Wardrobes x 3.30m)
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 19' 4" x 10' 9" ( 5.89m x 3.28m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.