£90,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER AT 12PM *** Rarely available, very well proportioned mid terraced villa situated within a popular area. A degree of modernisation and upgrading is required, however this property offers excellent potential and early internal viewing is advised!
Rarely available, very well proportioned mid terraced villa situated within a popular area. The property is ideally placed for access to amenities including schools, local shops and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a u.p.v.c. security door with opaque double glazed sections, wall mounted electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard and access to the lounge and the staircase off to the upper landing. The bright, spacious lounge / dining room has front and rear facing windows and provides access to the kitchen. The rear facing breakfasting kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset stainless steel sink, space and provision for a gas or electric cooker, space for a fridge and freezer, and built-in shelved larder cupboard. The upper landing has a built-in shelved airing cupboard housing the "Baxi" boiler and leads to the two double and one single bedrooms, the bathroom with three piece white suite and the attic. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and very well maintained level gardens. A degree of modernisation and upgrading is required, however this property offers excellent potential for a lovely family home and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 8" x 12' 11" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 6.30m x 3.94m narrowing to 2.95m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 3" narrowing to 6' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.12m narrowing to 1.93m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.