£234,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 February 2020||£185,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this truly charming, traditional house which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this stunning family home has to offer.
This exquisite &spacious traditional property is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for a lovely family home. The property also offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists on the ground floor of a welcoming entrance hallway with staircase leading to the upper level. The charming Living Room, with feature wood burning stove, is an ideal space for relaxing as well as benefitting from patio doors leading into the rear garden, which in turn also allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen/Dining Room is the HUB of this lovely home, making it an ideal space for entertaining &socialising. The modern, stylish Kitchen itself, is exquisitely fitted with a range of base &wall units making it a real stand-out feature. There is also a bedroom, which is double in size, which could also be adapted to alternative usage depending on your lifestyle requirements, due to the flexible living accommodation on offer throughout the home. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a tastefully fitted WC. On the upper floor are 3 further bedrooms, which again are all doubles in size &a stunning 4 piece family bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
Living Room 14' 10" x 13' 3" max ( 4.52m x 4.04m max )
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 10" x 10' 11" ( 6.35m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' ( 3.84m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 17' 10" max x 8' 1" ( 5.44m max x 2.46m )
The home is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with bright fresh décor &the owner has skilfully encapsulated the charm of a traditional property, but with a modern twist. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular home has to offer.
It must be said that it is a credit to the current owners that they have also resourcefully created a wonderful outside space in which to relax &unwind, comprising of a large patio, raised seating area with shrubs &borders.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. The nearby city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access to the major motorway and Railway networks is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.