£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 May 2019||£200,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An incredibly well-presented family home, enhanced enormously by virtue of a rear conservatory, nestling in what is arguably one of Netherlee's more desirable and peaceful pockets; albeit close to a variety of amenities in nearby central Netherlee and Clarkston.
Nestling in a highly desirable residential pocket, within the catchment for sought-after East Renfrewshire schooling, this mid terraced home delivers a notably bright interior coupled with a thoroughly modern specification and enjoys the additional benefit of a conservatory overlooking the private rear garden.
Immediately welcoming upon entry into a bright reception vestibule, the accommodation thereafter comprises impressive dining sized lounge with dual aspect window formations capturing an abundance of natural light and attractive fire and surround at focal point, fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, bright conservatory affording attractive garden outlook, two extremely well appointed double bedrooms (each boasting significant fitted storage) and an impressive re-fitted family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment and ample vanity storage. Further benefiting this home is a spacious attic area which, along with numerous built-in cupboards, delivers a superb storage opportunity. Of additional note, the home enjoys a thoroughly enclosed and private rear garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance and delivers an ideal child and pet friendly proposition. The property also has a single garage located in an adjacent garage block.It should also be noted that this home sits within the catchment area for highly- regarded East Renfrewshire schooling at both primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 22' 6" max x 13' 4" max ( 6.86m max x 4.06m max )
Conservatory/sun room 10' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.85m )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 2" plus robes recess ( 3.05m x 2.79m plus robes recess )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 6" ( 1.91m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.