£165,000 Offers over
** CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 13TH OCTOBER AT 12PM ** Seldom available, very well presented and well proportioned semi detached villa situated within a sought after area. Early internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all that this lovely family home has to offer!
Seldom available, very well presented and well proportioned semi detached villa situated within a sought after area. This appealing property is ideally placed for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, lounge / dining room with front facing picture window and rear facing French doors to the enclosed rear gardens, "Cherry" effect laminated flooring, wall mounted flat screen television bracket and a serving hatch. The kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, pelmet lighting and a modern inset sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated ceramic electric hob, fan assisted oven and stainless steel extractor hood. There is also an integrated fridge and freezer, an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. There is "Oak" effect laminated flooring, an under-stair cupboard housing the "Vokera" combi boiler and a shelved cupboard. The landing leads to the bedrooms, wet room and attic. The master bedroom has a range of built-in furniture including wardrobes, overbed storage, chests of drawers and bedside cabinets. The second bedroom has a "Toshiba" flat screen television and a built-in wardrobe, bedroom three has "Beech" effect laminated flooring and a shelved cupboard, and the wet room has a "Mira" shower. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a monobloc driveway and landscaped gardens. Early viewing is essential!
Lounge / Dining Room 24' 9" x 10' 9" narrowing to 8' 5" ( 7.54m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.57m )
Kitchen 12' 6" narrowing to 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m narrowing to 2.79m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 9" narrowing to 5' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.67m narrowing to 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.