£420,000 Offers over
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 27th AT 12PM!***Victorian mid terrace villa with accommodation comprising reception hallway, lounge, large dining kitchen, shower room and utility room. On the upper level there are four bedrooms and family bathroom. GCH. Gardens to front and rear.
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 27th AT 12PM!*** A rarely available Victorian mid terraced villa with accommodation comprising entrance vestibule, reception hallway, large formal lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, large dining kitchen, utility room and contemporary shower room. On the upper level there are four spacious bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The property benefits from GCH. Easily maintained gardens to the front and rear.
Conveniently placed for amenities, nearby Langside Place offers a variety of local shops catering for day to day requirements. Morrison's at Newlands or Shawlands area offer a diverse range of facilities to include shops and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. The area has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond, whilst access to the M77/M8 motorway networks are closeby. Langside train station is a short walk away. In addition excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels including Hutchesons Grammar School, whilst numerous recreational facilities include public parks and a variety of golf courses are also easily accessible.
Lounge 20' 1" Into bay window x 15' 4" ( 6.12m Into bay window x 4.67m )
Dining Kitchen 23' 9" x 16' 2" ( 7.24m x 4.93m )
Utility Room 9' 4" x 7' ( 2.84m x 2.13m )
Shower Room 6' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.75m )
Bedroom One 20' 1" Into bay window x 14' 2" ( 6.12m Into bay window x 4.32m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 11' 3" ( 4.17m max x 3.43m )
Bedroom Three 13' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 4.14m max x 3.45m )
Bedroom Four 13' 7" max x 9' 8" ( 4.14m max x 2.95m )
Bathroom 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.