£115,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 March 2019||£100,000||£14,000|
|11 September 2017||£86,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Generously sized and well-proportioned three bedroom family accommodation in Balloch. The property is ideally located and has a fantastic size garden with front and rear lawns, new driveway to the side and patio garden to the rear. Great size rooms throughout, gas central heating and ample storage.
Great sized and well-proportioned three bed semi-detached property in Balloch. The property is ideally located for access to amenities, shops and transport routes.
The accommodation comprises: Generous and well-kept garden with a newly renovated driveway, front &rear lawn with patio area- cellar and sizeable garden shed. There is a well-appointed fitted kitchen with a rear facing windows and a range of fitted base and wall mounted units. There is a double range cooker, washing machine and tumble dryer- tiled walls and panel ceiling, new UPVC door leading to the side porch, an extra space for renovation.
The entrance hallway has a large storage cupboard and under stair storage- leading to the lounge which is a fantastic size and great family space. There is a traditional dark wood fireplace, double panel radiator and original cornicing. Bedroom one is a great size, has a large wardrobe and still ample floor space. Rear facing double glazed window out looking the rear garden. Bedroom two is freshly carpeted and both of a good size, both with front facing double glazed windows.
The bathroom has a three piece ceramic suite in white, and rear facing double glazed window. The subject also benefits from gas central heating- "Potterton" boiler located within the upper floor storage cupboard, off the landing there is also access to the floored loft space.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 5.97m x 3.45m max )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.