£179,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 August 2007||£145,000||£35,500|
|1 March 2004||£109,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An opportunity to purchase this charming 3 bedroom semi-detached family home, which is ideally situated in this popular residential locale &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This 3 bedroom semi-detached house will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a welcoming family home.
Internally this charming property consists of an entrance hallway &downstairs WC, whilst the well-proportioned Living Room is an ideal space for entertaining &socialising, as well as benefiting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. Situated off the Living Room is a stylish, modern Kitchen/Dining Room, which is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home &is tastefully fitted with a range of contemporary base &wall units, as well as benefiting from built-in oven/hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher &washing machine. On the upper floor are 3 bedrooms &finally, concluding the accommodation is an attractive, modern Shower room, comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin &WC. Handy &practical storage areas are also found throughout, whilst the property further benefits from gas radiator heating.
To the front of the home is a driveway providing off road parking &a lawn area, whilst the rear garden is mainly block paved for ease of maintenance, with a small lawn section all of which are enclosed by timber fencing.
Living Room 15' 8" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.78m max x 4.39m max )
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 4" max x 8' 3" ( 4.37m max x 2.51m )
Bedroom 13' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 9' 11" max x 5' 9" max ( 3.02m max x 1.75m max )
The property is situated in a sought after locale close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.