£223,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 October 2006||£165,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 3 bedroom extended semi-detached family home, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This exquisite &spacious semi-detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of a reception hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room, which is an ideal room to relax &unwind, also benefits from a large window to the front aspect which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The expansive open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, is a real stand-out feature &has become the hub of this stunning family home. The modern, stylish Kitchen, is exquisitely fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus also benefits from the inclusion of built-in oven/hob &dishwasher. The Family/Dining area is an ideal space in which to entertain &socialise, plus also benefitting from patio doors, which in turn lead out to the rear garden. There is a downstairs Bedroom, which could also be adapted to alternative usage depending on your lifestyle requirements &concluding the downstairs accommodation is a tastefully refitted Shower Room. On the upper level are 2 bedrooms, which are both doubles in size &an attractive 4 piece family bathroom containing a bath, separate shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin completes the accommodation
Living Room 15' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.12m )
Kitchen Area 15' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.12m )
Dining Area 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
Family Area 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 8' exc wardrobe ( 3.71m x 2.44m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
The home is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with bright fresh décor &skilfully encapsulates the versatility that current modern lifestyles require. There is a good range of in built storage space to be found throughout the property &the home further benefits from gas central heating &double glazing.
Externally, to the front of the home the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with shrubs &borders, whilst there is an elevated decking area to the rear of the property, plus a sizeable side patio garden. At the base of the rear garden is a driveway providing off road parking, with access to the detached single garage.
The property is ideally situated in the ever popular area of West Calder, with local amenities such as shops, pubs, health centre plus primary/secondary schools. Close by, the towns of Livingston &Bathgate provide additional facilities ranging from shopping centres, cinemas, restaurants &supermarkets. For the commuter, there is a train station which offers rail links to both Edinburgh &Glasgow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.