£139,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 October 2013||£79,950||£19,050|
|3 December 2004||£99,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 3 bedroom mid-terrace family home, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This spacious mid-terrace house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of an entrance vestibule leading through to a hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room, which is an ideal room to relax &unwind, also benefits from a large window to the front aspect which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The expansive open plan Kitchen/Dining Room, is a real stand-out feature &has become the hub of this stunning family home, as well as an ideal space in which to entertain &socialise. The modern, stylish Kitchen, is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus also benefits from the inclusion of built-in oven/hob. Concluding the accommodation on this floor &situated off the Kitchen, is a handy Utility Room, which also provides access out to the rear garden. On the upper level are 3 bedrooms &the Family Bathroom which comprises of bath with over shower, WC &was hand basin.
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &further benefits from gas central heating &double glazing.
Living Room 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Kitchen Area 9' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.02m )
Dining Area 13' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 11' 7" max x 13' 3" exc wardrobe ( 3.53m max x 4.04m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' 7" max x 9' 8" exc wardrobe ( 3.53m max x 2.95m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 10' 2" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.10m max x 2.41m max )
Externally, to the front of the home there is a graveled garden, whilst the garden to the rear is designed for ease of maintenance with a block paved patio.
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.