£245,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 January 2006||£185,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Presented in stunning order throughout accommodation comprises of Entrance Vestibule, Bright Lounge, Dining Area, Spacious Conservatory, Downstairs WC, Modern Fitted Kitchen with appliances, Three Bedrooms master with en suite and family bathroom. Gas CH, DG, Garage and Fabulous Gardens.
Offered to the market in walk in condition throughout is this immaculately presented three bedroom detached villa which has been meticulously maintained by the current owners.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with access to bright lounge with access to the dining area, spacious conservatory and modern fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units and the downstairs w.c. completes the accommodation on the lower level. On the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and the well presented family bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and garage, and well presented gardens provide fantastic outdoor space.
Belhaven Park is conveniently situated to transport links and local amenities with destinations further afield easily accessible via motorway links to Glasgow City Centre, Stirling and beyond.
Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate the presentation and accommodation on offer.
Lounge 12' 7" x 14' 9" ( 3.84m x 4.50m )
Dining 9' 3" x 8' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.62m )
Conservatory>? 19' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.94m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.17m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 12' 8" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.86m max x 3.20m max )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.