£165,000 Offers over
Extended two bedroom detached bungalow offering entrance hall, extensive lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. There is also excellent driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear. Popular location. Easy access to local amenities.
Extended detached bungalow within one of Kilwinning's preferred areas being ideally located within easy access to Eglinton Park and major road and bus routes. The all on the level accommodation comprises of entrance hall with French doors leading into the extensive lounge which is open to dining area, the dining area also has French doors leading to the garden, fitted kitchen, two double bedroom both benefiting for build in wardrobes and modern fitted shower room comprising of double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unity and w.c. The property is further enhanced with gas central heating, double glazing, good size driveway and gardens to front and rear.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this rarely available home.
Lounge 24' 1" to dining area x 11' 4" ( 7.34m to dining area x 3.45m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.