£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 November 2019||£79,000||£5,000|
|9 June 2006||£84,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated in one of Kilmarnock's most sought after residential areas, this delightful end-terrace villa combines ample living space with a contemporary finish to create the ideal family home.
CLOSING DATE WED 9th FEB AT 12 NOON...Situated in one of Kilmarnock's most sought after residential areas, this delightful end-terrace villa combines ample living space with a contemporary finish to create the ideal family home.
Conveniently positioned close to amenities, the property benefits from off street parking and a low-maintenance rear garden. Internally, the property is presented with the accommodation comprising: welcoming entrance hallway, bright and spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and sun room to the rear. Upstairs, this delightful home boasts two significant double bedrooms complimented by integrated storage and family bathroom suite.
This wonderful villa is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers so early viewing is advised.
Lounge 22' 5" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 6.83m Max x 3.10m Max )
Kitchen 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
Sun Room 7' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.88m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 13' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.