£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|8 April 2016||£76,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
***CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 8th MARCH 2022***
Two bedroom terrace house in Coylton with additional attic conversion.
Corsehill Crescent is a charming 2 bedroom mid-terrace house located in Coylton with an additional attic conversion that is currently being utilised as a third bedroom.
Well positioned on a quiet street, the property has access to alot of on street parking and a well manicured front garden which could be easily converted into a driveway. On entering the property, the hallway leads you to a cosy living room with a neutral colour scheme and enough room for two sofa suites and a small dining table. Off of the living room, the kitchen is located and provides the idea space for preparing meals. In addition, it has an integrated double oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Access to the rear garden is via the kitchen where there is a well manicured lawn and shed for storing garden furniture.
The upper floor comprises a family bathroom that is fully wet walled and has a 3 piece suite with shower over bath, as well as this there are two good sized bedrooms and a staircase leading to the attic which is fully carpeted and spacious enough to fit a double bed and storage units and an inbuilt cupboard space.
Living/dinning Room 15' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 7' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.29m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' ( 2.11m x 1.83m )
Bed 1 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Bed 2 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Attic 16' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.93m x 4.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.