£295,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 July 2005||£190,500||£65,500|
|15 April 2005||£125,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Located within the popular Glade Estate, 11 Dixon Road is a superbly proportioned four bedroom detached villa which sits within a large plot with the advantage of an attached garage and views towards the Clyde Estuary from the upper level.
Internally the property offers excellent family accommodation. On the ground floor there is a welcoming porch and hallway which has a useful Wc and two store cupboard. The lounge is positioned at the front of the property and has a large picture window and feature fireplace. There is access to a good sized dining room which has a lovely open out-look over the rear garden. The kitchen can be accessed both from the hallway and dining room and is fitted with modern units with a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There is also a door giving access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are four excellent sized bedrooms all of which have built in storage. The two front facing bedrooms have wonderful views towards the Clyde Estuary and on a clear day Arran in the distance. The family bathroom has recently been completed with a beautiful modern suite with separate bath and shower cubicle. The property has also had a new boiler installed and the roof was replaced circa 2013. Externally to the front there is an easily maintained garden with a private driveway for two vehicles and access to the garage. The rear garden has an expansive lawn and various seating areas offering a high degree of privacy from neighbouring properties. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 2" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.86m Max )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Main Bedroom 11' 9" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.95m Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 12' 4" Max x 8' 1" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.46m Max )
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.