£359,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 August 2017||£305,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 3 bedroom detached family home, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This charming &spacious detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of an entrance porch leading through to the hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room benefits from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern, stylish Kitchen/Diner, which is a wonderful space for socialising &entertaining, is a real stand-out feature &the HUB of this beautiful family home. The Kitchen itself, is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus has the additional inclusion of an array of integrated appliances to include oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher &tumble dryer. There is an expansive Conservatory, situated off the Kitchen/Diner, which not only provides an ideal space for relaxing &unwinding, but also provides convenient access &lovely views to the rear garden. There are 2 Bedrooms, which are both doubles in size &have the inclusion of built-in wardrobes, situated on the ground floor &completing the accommodation on offer on this level is a stylish Bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
Living Room 18' x 11' max ( 5.49m x 3.35m max )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 5.33m max x 3.02m max )
Conservatory 17' 5" x 11' 1" ( 5.31m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 13' 4" inc wardrobe x 11' 9" max ( 4.06m inc wardrobe x 3.58m max )
On the upper level is the Master Bedroom, which benefits from in-built wardrobes &a further Bathroom, comprising of bath, WC &wash hand basin.
The home is presented to a high standard throughout, with bright fresh décor &skillfully encapsulates the versatility that current modern lifestyles require. The home further benefits from double glazing &gas radiator heating. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular home has to offer.
Externally, to the front of the home there is a driveway providing off road parking for a number of cars &access to the detached single garage. The front garden is mainly graveled, with shrubs &borders. The sizeable rear garden though, is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home, with a patio seating area &a lawn area, with mature plants, trees &shrubs - any prospective buyer with a passion for outside entertaining will be wholly impressed by what is on offer.
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.