£255,000 Offers over
*CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 22ND FEBRUARY* Extended detached villa well positioned in cul de sac with ease of access to Bishopbriggs Town Centre. Offering flexible family living accommodation. Gas CH, DG, driveway to garage and extensive gardens.
Extended three bedroom detached villa situated in cul de sac position. The property comprises of welcoming entrance hallway providing access to the spacious lounge through to the dining room and the fitted kitchen which provides access to the rear gardens. Also on the lower level is a further sitting room which could also be utilised as a further bedroom. On the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms and shower room.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system and established extensive gardens and driveway to garage providing ample off street parking.
Ideally placed for ease of access to Bishopbriggs town centre which provides excellent schooling, recreation and access links to Glasgow city centre and beyond via both road networks and public transport links with Bishopbriggs train station and regular bus services to the city centre.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and flexible layout offered.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.65m max x 3.81m max )
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Sitting Room 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 12' 5" max ( 4.32m x 3.78m max )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.