£140,000 Offers over
***UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE***
Ben Bouie Drive is a superbly proportioned and extensively refurbished three bedroom end terrace villa. Located within the Kirkmichael area of Helensburgh the property will have broad appeal to the family market with excellent primary schools a short walk.
11 Ben Bouie Drive is a superbly proportioned and extensively refurbished three bedroom end terrace villa. Located within the Kirkmichael area of Helensburgh the property will have broad appeal to the family market with excellent primary schools a short walk away. Internally on the ground floor there is a welcoming hallway with a large store cupboard. The lounge over-looks the front gardens and has dual aspects and a bay window. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is fitted with modern units. There is a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There is also ample space for dining furniture if required and access to the rear garden. Also on the ground floor is a lovely modern shower room which has been fitted with wet wall for ease of maintenance. Upstairs there are three excellent sized double bedrooms all of which have built in storage. The main bedroom in particular has sliding wardrobes and two additional cupboards. The property is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating. Externally there is lovely sized gardens which are larger than average as the property sits on a corner plot. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a superb sun deck ideal in the summer months as it enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' Exc Bay x 13' 1" ( 4.57m Exc Bay x 3.99m )
Kitchen/diner 13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.90m )
Main Bedroom 14' 2" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 4.32m Max x 2.97m Max )
Bedroom 2 14' 8" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 4.47m Max x 2.64m Max )
Bedroom 3 10' 7" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.23m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.