£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 December 2018||£96,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated in one of Irvine's most sought after areas, this stunning extended semi-detached villa combines ample living space with a contemporary finish to create this ideal home that will appeal to many buyers. Early viewing recommended
Modern extended semi detached villa in popular established residential locale with easy access to town centre amenities. Ground floor accommodation comprises of spacious lounge to front with under- stairs cupboard and archway leading into well fitted modern breakfasting kitchen with integrated appliances, French doors lead out to rear garden and doorway to double bedroom with en-suite shower room containing gas powered shower,corner shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin and vanity unit. Upstairs there is a modern family bathroom and two further double bedrooms both benefiting from built in wardrobes.
Externally there is a private garden to rear with decking area, chips, two huts and gate to rear that provides easy access to local shops and bus stop. The front is mono blocked and offers off street parking. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this beautiful home and will also appeal to buyers looking for on-level living.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.01m max x 3.12m max )
Kitchen 13' 4" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.06m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 10' 3" to wardrobe x 9' 7" ( 3.12m to wardrobe x 2.92m )
Bedroom 3 11' 2" to wardrobe x 6' 11" ( 3.40m to wardrobe x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.