£258,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 October 2016||£170,000||£5,000|
|11 July 2013||£165,000||£34,000|
|3 November 2003||£131,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented 2 bedroom detached cottage, which is prominently situated to enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding Trossachs landscape &is ideally located within the highly desirable village of Strathyre. Viewing is highly recommended....
Balvaig Cottage, which dates back circa 1897, is ideally situated in the heart of the village of Strathyre &has been updated &improved by the current owners, by doing so has tastefully combined an array of original features, with modern touches, to create an exquisite home which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts spacious &well-presented accommodation which is set over 2 levels. The well-proportioned Living Room makes a perfect room in which to entertain &socialise, with the added feature of a wood burning stove, whilst enjoying the stunning views to the front aspect. The expansive Family/Dining Room, offers versatile living accommodation depending on your lifestyle requirements &is another ideal space in which to relax &unwind, whilst again benefiting from a wood burning stove, plus the charming views to the front aspect. The stylish, refitted Kitchen, is situated off the Family/Dining Room &is a real standout feature of the home - there is a range of modern base &wall units, plus the inclusion of integrated appliances to include oven/hob, dishwasher &fridge. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a handy &practical WC/Utility Room. The accommodation on the upper floor is situated off a split level landing, with the 2 Bedrooms both doubles in size &1 of the Bedrooms benefiting from in-built wardrobes. The attractive Shower Room comprises of Shower Cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
Living Room 16' 9" x 11' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.63m )
Family / Dining Room 16' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.05m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Wc / Utility Room
Bedroom 17' 2" x 11' 2" ( 5.23m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 14' 10" exc wardrobes x 11' 2" ( 4.52m exc wardrobes x 3.40m )
This delightful home is immaculately presented throughout &the owners have skillfully encapsulated the charm of a traditional property, with a modern twist which current lifestyles desire, all whilst retaining a selection of beautiful features.
Externally, there is a section of ground to the front aspect, which the current owners use for off road parking. The substantial rear garden, is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home - with a private backdrop &stunning views. It must be said that it is a credit to the current owners that they have resourcefully created a multi-tiered garden which offers a multitude of areas to enjoy. There are various seating areas in which to relax &take in the breath-taking surroundings, whilst there is an expansive lawn area, vegetable patches, fruit tress plus shrubs &borders. The property further benefits from a sizeable timber shed &any prospective buyer, with a passion for gardening or who simply desires a wonderful outside space to enjoy, will be wholly impressed by what the owners have imaginatively created.
Strathyre is set within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The property enjoys a fantastic location surrounded by forest &mountains. The surrounding areas offer excellent opportunities for the commuter &resident alike, being conveniently situated adjacent to the reliability of a main road in a rural area, the A84 for links between Stirling &the west. A host of pursuits such as hillwalking, fishing and cycling are all easily accessible.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.