£180,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 January 2017||£162,800||£42,800|
|1 July 2013||£120,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Enjoying an attractive position at the end of a small cul-de-sac, this well-appointed home is likely to suit the needs of a diverse range of buyer groups and delivers neatly presented accommodation throughout which is enhanced enormously by virtue of its convenient location
Enjoying level access off of one of Busby's more popular residential pockets; this semi-detached home delivers generously proportioned apartments throughout and boasts a well-ordered and flexible interior.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation comprises welcoming reception hallway with ample storage off, formal lounge capturing an attractive private outlook over the pedestrian path to front, comprehensively fitted dining kitchen featuring ample dining space and affording convenient access to the rear garden, two equitably proportioned upper floor double bedrooms each of which hosting significant storage and a family bathroom delivering white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment. Of additional note is the expansive attic area which has been partially floored to provide further storage opportunity.
Similarly impressive externally; the home delivers private gardens to both front and rear with the latter incorporating both lawn and patio areas. Notably, the entire plot is enclosed to deliver the ideal child and pet friendly proposition. The wider cul-de-sac is also neatly maintained and delivers residents' parking areas.
It should also be noted that this home sits within the catchment area for highly regarded East Renfrewshire schooling at both primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.22m )
Dining Kitchen 19' max x 10' 10" max ( 5.79m max x 3.30m max )
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.50m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 3.02m max )
Bathroom 6' 9" max x 6' 3" max over the bath ( 2.06m max x 1.91m max over the bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.