£215,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris Present this Beautifully Presented Three bedroom semi-detached villa situated within this sought after development in Barrhead.
This beautifully presented family home is in true 'turnkey' condition.The property comprises of Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, down stairs WC and a Lounge/ Dining area with Patio doors to the rear garden. On the upper level the property there are three bedrooms, wi
th the master having fitted wardrobes. The Modern family bathroom has a three piece suite to incorporate WC, wash hand basin and bath.
This home is in exceptional condition throughout and has been well maintained by its current owner. The property enjoys a quiet location in this private development with its own level garden grounds that are fully enclosed to the rear with paved patio areas and a lawn.
This property benefits from gas central heating, Double glazing and a Driveway to the front of the home.
Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.18m )
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" MAX x 8' 6" ( 3.71m MAX x 2.59m)
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 7' ( 3.81m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.