£130,000 Offers over
Three bedroom semi-detached house with stunning country views.
Bryden way is a modern 3 bedroom semi-detached property situated in Hayhill village near Drongan.
You enter the property via a welcoming reception hall; offering access to the kitchen, dining/lounge area, guest W.C and stairway; leading the the second floor. The ground floor has a modern fully fitted kitchen overlooking the large lounge area, with patio doors leading to the rear garden where there are stunning views of the local country side. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom decorated to a modern standard making the entire property in move in condition. The property further benefits from double glazing and a monoblocked driveway with space for 2 cars and additional parking for guests.
Dining/living Room 16' 6" x 14' 10" ( 5.03m x 4.52m )
Kitchen 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
W.C. 7' 9" x 3' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.04m )
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.